Operations Frame Functionality

Inzi

As a healer, my raid frames are of the utmost importance to me in an operation or warzone. That's where I'm getting the majority of my information to base my choices on. To that end, here's my wishlist for the frames:

--Filterable and Resizable buffs/debuffs: I really don't care to see whether everybody has the class buffs on them during a fight. I DO however, want to be able to see when people have debuffs on them so I can decide whether to purge them or not. At present time, the icons are so incredibly tiny that the only way I can tell what they are is to get 6 inches from my monitor and look only at the raid frames. It's not effective.

--More flexibility in size and layout. Being able to have a larger health bar without having a larger box itself would be amazing. I don't like big frames, but I like being able to have the health bar in my peripheral vision.

--Assorted personal preferences including being able to adjust where the name is on the bar, where the buffs/debuffs go, etc. These are aesthetic preferences that a lot of us tweaked in other games through the use of addons. I understand that addons can come in the future, but to use the frames in the stock UI now, I feel that we really need some quality-of-life help here.

On my wishlist: Incoming healing. I would like to know that somebody else is casting a massive heal on my target so that I can choose a different target. Calling who I'm healing in mumble/vent is kind of silly.