TOD on new features

zeuseason

Can we get a TOD on new game features? Some of them are needed badly and should have been in at release, but I'm not complaining because I am thoroughly enjoying the game like it is.....but when can we expect the new features? Like the UI customization? The Legacy system?! I'm kinda biding my play time right now, a little bored ( I said 'a little' ) and looking forward to these nice features, however I'd be quite disappointed if some of the more simple add-ins are a month+ out.

Can we get a TOD on new game features? Some of them are needed badly and should have been in at release, but I'm not complaining because I am thoroughly enjoying the game like it is.....but when can we expect the new features? Like the UI customization? The Legacy system?! I'm kinda biding my play time right now, a little bored ( I said 'a little' ) and looking forward to these nice features, however I'd be quite disappointed if some of the more simple add-ins are a month+ out.

March

"Soon." They won't give an estimate until it is ready to release. Because if they then miss the estimate it will raise the rage level to epic proportions.

So why not push the simple features? Like the UI customization, then rollout the Legacy/Guild etc when they are ready for it? I'd much rather see little incremental improvements than one big cluster F- of a patch bomb.