Crew Skill Help

Lostkitty

Hello all ^.^ i'm trying to figure out what would be an awesome crew skill for me... i've broken it down to Cybertech, Synthweaving, and Biochem.

I'm a PVE (ONLY) Jedi Guardian Tank, I'm not 100% interested in Biochem simply due to one fact everyone goes Biochem and everyone says "it's the only viable option for end game" I understand the current issues with some of the crew skills but i'm sure bioware will fix the issues before to long :)

I was leaning on Cybertech for the grenades (well speeder as well :p) as a Jedi Guardian as far as i'm aware we only have 1 actual good ranged attack so I was thinking the Grenades would be nice to have for snap agro on things? the ear pieces are pretty cool as well, any other good perks to it that i'm missing?

I was also leaning on Synthweaving simply cause I can make armor for while I level up, as a tank gear is most important in order to keep your healer happy with you not taking as much dmg as other tanks ^.^ but sadly I keep hearing that Synthweaving just sucks they changed something with it that made it way worst then quest gear? also is the mod able gear cool looking I mean does it have different model to it then the gear you can get from else were?

Biochem I know having Biochem as a tank leveling up and at max level would be pretty awesome and all but I just don't want to be like everyone else and go running to this crew skill just because it's the highlight of the current time, I know they'll make others better in time, main thing i'm asking about Biochem is besides medpacks and Stims what is the most umm "OMG" thing about this crew skill?

Edited by Lostkitty

Right now, I see Synthweaving as one of the weakest crew skills because it's JUST ARMOR. If you got your paws on some orange gear, being a Cybertech would get you 2 out of the 3 modifications to put in there (and use commendations to get the enhancements).

Cybertech, I think, is your choice because it may not have the same end-game usefulness of Biochem, but you can make some decent credits from selling armoring and ship upgrades. Buy the biochem stuff you want at that point.

Right now, I see Synthweaving as one of the weakest crew skills because it's JUST ARMOR. If you got your paws on some orange gear, being a Cybertech would get you 2 out of the 3 modifications to put in there (and use commendations to get the enhancements).

Cybertech, I think, is your choice because it may not have the same end-game usefulness of Biochem, but you can make some decent credits from selling armoring and ship upgrades. Buy the biochem stuff you want at that point.

are the grenades any useful thou? I keep hearing that they are just plan out bad :(