Please, Merge SERVERS!

TheRoidMan

People say it's our fault for complaining about Q times, but i was one of the few who started on a low pop server. The problem here, is bioware fixed their problem of Q times with two solutions at the same time, causing another inherent problem.

Here's a timeline of events:

People complain about Q's.

BW makes more servers for everyone on launch day, urging people to spread out.

People spread out.

BW increases pop cap on high pop servers.

People unspread out.

GG for people who listened and rolled on new, low pop servers.

If u make all those new servers, and urge people to spread out, you absolutely cannot justify throwing them under the bus by increasing population caps.

This is what has occured.

Low pop servers are helpless.

Bioware, please help.

Hi

I can't find a group of players to carry me through content pls merge servers.

Just a question, do you solo everything including ops and hardmodes? It sounds to me from what you're saying that if you team up to overcome something you can't do alone, you are by definition being carried.

the sad thing is when u merge servers ppl scream = "LOL GAME IS DEAD!!"

Indeed they do. But what is the lesser of two evils, some negative perception in the gaming community, or a huge backlash from their player-base? I feel far too many people are in a bad population situation for Bioware to ignore it. Like a previous poster said, bite the bullet, handle the negative press/perception, and keep your loyal player base happy!!! Buggy content is frustrating. Sitting in pvp Q for 6 hrs to realize there are only 6 50s even on is game-breaking.

Just a question, do you solo everything including ops and hardmodes? It sounds to me from what you're saying that if you team up to overcome something you can't do alone, you are by definition being carried.

Nope. You are reading too much into my statement.

It's the mentality of some bad players that annoys me. You know the ones who beg for groups all day long, but don't produce any good results. The ones who might as well not be in the group because they don't contribute anything.

Does this describe everyone asking for merges? Not at all. Typically I find the QQers produce the least results that is all.

I love threads like this cause nobody ever states what sever they are on.

Wouldn't you want Bio to merge your server instead of someone else's.

They aren't going to merge them all.

So better to say hey server xxx is empty please merge it with another.