The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Someone explain to me how the Bulldog build is not gimping your dps?

Torothin

Where IM is deadliest is if you apply it right away to a target. Follow it with a TD you should then be able to RS at that point. Then its the FB/RP with RS when up. When your target hits >30% life with IM and CGC's dots ticking they are in major trouble.

Burnout and dot stack is what makes IM a great ability. If you haven't killed your target in under 15s (IM's timer) you are doing something wrong.

Where IM is deadliest is if you apply it right away to a target. Follow it with a TD you should then be able to RS at that point. Then its the FB/RP with RS when up. When your target hits >30% life with IM and CGC's dots ticking they are in major trouble.

Burnout and dot stack is what makes IM a great ability. If you haven't killed your target in under 15s (IM's timer) you are doing something wrong.

Exactly. And there is no dot stack if you are bulldog.

Above poster, granted TSO b4 IM ftw. But what about when TSO is cooling down?

What I'm saying is that bulldog has a heat problem, not to mention reduced dmg compared to other standard specs, because of its reliance on IM to proc a dot. Both of you just furthered my point. Thx

And just to further what I'm saying: my goal is not to be able to kill 1 guy. That is too easy. Frankly if you lose 1v1s as a PT then you have bigger issues than slight spec variance. My goal is to kill one guy and immediately switch targets with low heat so that I can kill the next guy w/o downtime.