Just Got SWTOR

Jhanzee

Hey OP, I hope you enjoy the game please ignore the haters. I've found plenty to do at lvl 50 and am really enjoying ilum. Last night we had a 40+v40+ ilum battle for like 2 hours, it was pretty epic.

Did you roll sith or pubbie?

Hey, I rolled a Vanguard/Trooper combo, I'm really liking the story so far.

Thanks for all the warm comments. :)

Don't worry about getting bored at level 50. There is plenty to do at that point. Yes it's called end game for a reason.

I got 1 char to 50 and I still play him regularly. I do some dailies and I'm slowly working on PVP gear. I'm mainly working on my level 23 alt ATM.

When I hit like 100+ hours in the game I got a little burned out. Unplugged for a couple days and I'm still rocking.

Greetings Everyone,

As a reminder, please keep the discussion on topic to the original posters discussion to discuss what is fun about Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ versus discussing personal playstyles and lifestyles of gamers.

We have a very diverse community on the forums and our members come from a variety of playstyles and opinions. While everyone is entitled to their own opinions, we ask that those opinions be expressed in a constructive and respectful manner. Comments that denigrate a chosen playstyle are considered rude and do not contribute to friendly discourse.