Further developing story lines

Vizzman

I would love to see if we could get your most focused skill tree and develop the story into that area, for example at level 40 you can choose a fixed skill tree and start doing missions that benefit from this skill tree. For example the Sith assassin has deception - focuses on stealth, perhaps missions using stealth more primarily than fighting etc into the story line and developing into that way - e.g. spying on republic or if a jedi shadow spying on the empire, assassinations. following them into secluded spots to kill them and then escaping. Sith Juggernauts immortal perhaps a story line with more impressive feats including charging down turrets and destroying straight up, Vengeance could be more walking in a destroying numerous enemies, Sith marauder could have perhaps a more moving quickly in and out of areas while a juggernaut more slow and just strolling in but being unstoppable.

Basically i have a Sith juggernaut and Sith assassin and i am developing the sith assassin into stealth and i would love to be able to use this more in the story line, mix up assassins creed style with star wars.