Wonder How Many Heads Exploded Frm EGA Staggered Invites

MrPhreeze

People are stressing and flipping out in general about how bioware is rolling out their game. So I thought id make some predictions and if you like you also can on how many peoples heads have exploded due to the fact they have to wait. Im sure a few lungs, hearts, and other vital organs have ceased to work after only the second day of invites bein sent out

What do you guys and gals think? gimmie a number or two:D

Edited by MrPhreeze

Yeah, but its really the same tens of people complaining over and over again and very loudly. Maybe 100 or so. Its not thousands.

I also notice that the complaining lessens with each wave of invites. Hypocrites :)

Oh...670,000 heads will explode. It will be the 'splosion heard round the world.

My head exploded from that fact that our sales are down 40%. The drama on these forums are all that is keeping me in a "light mood".

That being said, I have instructed all my sales people to subscribe to SWTOR so we can sell credits to increase our bottom line.

Anyone want a job?

its kind of funny though how stressed people are about this im just grateful they gave us two extra days otherwise things may have been backed up 2 days after launch or simply no EGA for us late preorder people at all then the flame wars would have been 2ce as bad

Just realized i never gave a predition, well i predict 17,000 exploded heads