Waves 12/15/11

KottenL

This isn't another complaining thread, i'm just curious to see what your thoughts are if you think BW will be adding an extra bonus wave or two tomorrow. After all its the holidays ;) Feel free to voice your opinion or thoughts on my question! :)

See the post above by Stephen (stickied at the top).

They'll be allowing in the same number of bodies tomorrow that they let in today (number of waves doesn't matter to me, bodies does, but they didn't specify anything about waves). That will take them to roughly the last week of November sometime according to his post.

Edited by Rakashan

Apparently they added some more servers today. I don't think there was a bonus wave today, and if there is tomorrow, that means most of the preorders will be in by the 15th, which is what they had originally planned.

I think the force will be with us on this.

Bonus wave tomorrow!! God knows I need it...

11/26

It may be the holidays but who knows. I dont foresee it happening just because of how this whole EA thing has gone so far. They only did one bonus wave and that was yesterday. Today no bonus wave and they stopped doing waves at noon. Tomorrow they say up to the last week of november which puts them at the time that they did the last beta test and most likely had a spike of preorders.

So to stay optimisitic, sure I can see them doing a bonus wave. But to stay realistic...not likely.

And btw, Im a November 28 preorder and dont foresee getting in tomorrow.

See the post above by Stephen (stickied at the top).

They'll be allowing in the same number of bodies tomorrow that they let in today (number of waves doesn't matter to me, bodies does, but they didn't specify anything about waves). That will take them to roughly the last week of November sometime according to his post.

Yes, I read his post earlier. My question was if you thought they were going to add a *Bonus* wave like they did on the first day of EGA. :)

This isn't another complaining thread, i'm just curious to see what your thoughts are if you think BW will be adding an extra bonus wave or two tomorrow. After all its the holidays ;) Feel free to voice your opinion or thoughts on my question! :)

As long as they dont have any issues, i could see that happening.

Apparently they added some more servers today. I don't think there was a bonus wave today, and if there is tomorrow, that means most of the preorders will be in by the 15th, which is what they had originally planned.

I think the force will be with us on this.

Bonus wave tomorrow!! God knows I need it...

11/26

Most definitely! Got my vote on that one!

Yes, I read his post earlier. My question was if you thought they were going to add a *Bonus* wave like they did on the first day of EGA. :)

Dec 1st here i'm hoping on a bonus wave :D i'm cool if it doesn't happen but hey gotta have hope ya know

Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November..

I pre-ordered the first weke of December....

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Frankly.. it is literally 50/50 if you base it 'history'.

They added a bonus the first day, but not today. Why wouldn't they today ? They know it makes up happy.. even if they just made the waves 20% less , and made us seem like we got extra when it was really the same? ;)

I really think there are enough sales/numbers left that they are going to be cautious and spread it over two days, and not push everyone in tomorrow.

With that, I think it will end up being around Nov 22nd or so.

Which leaves my Nov. 30th out. I usually don't bet against myself, I'm pretty optimistic, but I'm also a realist.

If you think about it, having to wait ONE more day, no biggie to me. Besides.. we'll get in the first wave Friday if that is the case.

I can assure you -- NOTHING we say on this forum will make a bit of difference in what they do. ;)

I hope that fact doesn't remain when they tune classes, add content, and so on. I hope they listen to their playerbase that pays them and makes this possible. Instead of just ignoring us.

So far , it hasn't seemed good.

Stephen Reid has done well. Give the man a break, he's handling millions of people, ALONE.

Now other than that -- we've seen EA revoke Grace period,.. and I see the other "Moderators" close threads left and right -- for, really, no good reason. As it has no effect on the forum.

In other words, the only person we , or I, can see that is actively contributing to HELPING us, the community, is Stephen Reid.

He is the SOLE face of this company with his goofy *** picture on Twitter ;)