Chaff Flare adding threat?

KipMalice

So my opening rotation is, Tracer x3, Heatseeker, and Rail Shot-Then Chaff at the end of Rail Shot.

So Rail Shot is instant damage. I always wait ~1 second before I Chaff after Rail Shot. It seems like more often than not EXACTLY why I hit Chaff Flare the boss turns to me. I have no DoT's, no DD, nothing for ~ 1 sec. But then Chaff just makes them turn to me. I don't really get it heh.

So my opening rotation is, Tracer x3, Heatseeker, and Rail Shot-Then Chaff at the end of Rail Shot.

So Rail Shot is instant damage. I always wait ~1 second before I Chaff after Rail Shot. It seems like more often than not EXACTLY why I hit Chaff Flare the boss turns to me. I have no DoT's, no DD, nothing for ~ 1 sec. But then Chaff just makes them turn to me. I don't really get it heh.

i dont use chaff flair til the boss is on me, and fyi it is 50/50 whether it seems to do anything. I think before you are on top of the table it does nothing (or mabye has opposite effect? dunno)

I work on the assumption it drops me one on the agro table and that seems to work 50/50