Boycott ilum!!!

Emwolb

This is just ridiculous. They think they fixed Ilum by making it impossible to get in the opposing base, but the Republic still hangs out in their base and the Empire still hangs out just outside the base and every now and then some people will come out and fight. I say we all need to Boycott Ilum until they REALLY fix it. I'm an Empire player and I don't enjoy hanging out in a giant ops group waiting for Republic players to come out of their base. I'm not blaming Republic players, I know you guys are outnumbered. I just think that it's stupid they called it fixed after that patch and it really isn't so let's ALL stay away.

In the end, any real suggestion isn't gonna do much. The fact is something needs to be done. Illum can't go on the way it is. Bioware has a team full of PvP developers, they need to change illum. They need to change it soon, or at least revert the daily change. At least before the patch I could finish the daily. Now it is impossible as republic.

Simple solution is to make the quest part of illum an instance(s) that have equal numbers like a war zone.

Could have multiple instances so that no one has to wait unless you faction just has too many people.

OR

Make it so that the faction with the fewer numbers in the zone is the defender and the higher number the attacker.

IE, if you are on the horde side you have to attack if you want anything and if you are on the non-horde side, defend your base.

Unfortunately no matter what they do, some one will be unhappy.

However doing nothing is not good either.

Boycotting any type of PvP has always been laughable to me, whether the system is good or bad. Put your big girl panties on and deal with it.

I'm not sure I would even call it PVP anymore, that's the only reason I stopped going. I call it "Competing-with-30-imperials-for-5-boxes"

Had a great day in Ilum today, fps was as good as I could hope for, got my weekly done, gained 3 valor levels, and had a lot of fun. Ilum is fine its what we make of it. You want republic to come out then dont base camp. You hate your server balance? Reroll or ****, some things are your fault and not the games.

Yeah I think making the pvp zone an instance where only a certain number of each faction is allowed in would work, at least then if there aren't any republic the empire would only have their ops group to compete for arms with.