So uh... Which planet stories are considered "canon"

NotARobot

They're all 'canon' for the game.

They're just set at different chronological points. The republic version of Taris, for instance is set prior to the imperial version of it. The imperial version of Balmorra is prior to the republic version. Etc.

Building off that, it's considered canon that the Republic wins Balmorra, and that the Empire crushes the Republic's chances at rebuilding Taris.

In addition, concerning Corellia:

The Republic wins Corellia (although the battle is still going I think. Or maybe it's not, i don't know) because at the end of the Empire chain you set up Decimus from the Dark Council to rule it, and in the Republic chain you kill Decimus and take Corellia back.

Voss I'm sure remains neutral, as well as most of the other planets didn't sway one way or the other.

Besides that, the only one we can confidently infer is that the Republic were those who killed Ulgo, and eventually kicked the Sith off, seeing as House Organa was never destroyed in Star Wars history (prior to Ep 4) but Thul was never heard from again, so we can see Organa eventually won the war.

Who it really was in The False Emperor flashpoint is up for grabs. I would guess Republic, seeing who the Empire got to off in the Foundry flashpoint, but then based off who the JK kills (kindof) in his class story it could very well be the Empire's turn.

Edited by Duradel

I hope someone is working on a timeline for the game, with all the planets and class stories woven in.

It would take some time, but damn I'd love to see it

I have considered makign something like this, but there would be far too much gray area on the order of several events, and on some planets(such as Tatooine) it would probably be next to impossible to place a time on just about anything due to a lack of intersections between the stories.

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius