Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Sorc/Sages mitigate more damage than tanks.

ericdjobs

just a little tip for all tank's that qq about them being melted in wz , STAY THE F.... AWAY FROM YOUR HEALER is u get close to it and u have a smart aoe build sage/sorc it kills u both how?.... simple spike the healer and u get ....

dmg from aoe + dmg from guard in 1 single hit the healer can;t keep u up because he get's the hits so he has to heal him self , and to be honest is the easiest way to kill tanks , hit their guards , also remeber if a sorc does 400k dmg in a wz all that dmg is aoe dmg and is not pure spike dmg that means he killed like 30 ppl in total but hi did 400k dmg to all ppl.

i see this in almost all wz u flock like sheep around your healers and u end up killing them and then u come here and start qq-ing , guard is a great tool if u know how to use it , if u want tip talk with Deadalus and his healer his the worst enemy i can encounter in wz

and no bubble doesn't count as defense on sage/inquis , maybe it does on shadow tanks but i doubt it

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.