Best Leveling Spec?

amazynn

I would say Carnage isn't the best leveling spec until 30+ when you get far enough to get Gore and Massacre. That said, I love Carnage, and leveled with it the whole time.

People say Annhi is the easiest to level because of the self-heals, but I tried it and wasn't crazy about it. The heals feel more like mitigation than healing, they're so small and they have a cooldown in between. The bleeds are nice for damage over time, but I feel like I do just as much dps with carnage, but I have more burst for pvp.

Haven't tried rage.

'Rage' is best spec for leveling because in rage you has powerful AOE damage (smash, vicious slash under berserk - free and hits 2 targets and have bonus damage and critical strike chance) and burst to fast kill strong mobs. By the way, in rage tree you can find nice PVP abilities like Obilirate, which help you to feels good in PVP, if you played on PVP server.

At first, i too leveling in carnage, but after respec in rage leveling become easy and fast.

Anni - is cap spec and mismatch for leveling because DOT's need to ticks some time and mobs still alive and damage you all of this time, IMHO.

Edited by rtorsten