Lvl 20-30 Arsenal rotation

Selinoz

What do you guys use?

There's the ever popular:

Tracer Missile --> Tracer Missile --> Tracer Missile --> Tracer Missile --> Tracer Missile --> Rail Shot --> Rapid Shot --> loot

But one of the ones that has quickly grown in favor for me has been:

Electo Dart* --> Fusion Missile --> change target--> Rail Shot --> Power Shot --> Power Shot

* - Target the melee mob or the one closest to the center of the group.

Especially when dealing with non-elite enemies that are grouped up. Targeting any melee mob in the mix and firing off that rotation leads to about 3 seconds of stuff on fire, and loot glow!

I'm curious what all you other mid level Arsenal Mercs are using as a rotation.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

It depends entirely on the types of mobs, and whether they are close enough together for fusion to more than one or two mobs. The AoE are expensive and inefficient on few mobs.

As well as, tracer missile is a complete replacement for powershot...so even if you are using the AoE's why are you mixing in powershot...

It depends entirely on the types of mobs, and whether they are close enough together for fusion to more than one or two mobs. The AoE are expensive and inefficient on few mobs.

As well as, tracer missile is a complete replacement for powershot...so even if you are using the AoE's why are you mixing in powershot...

Thanks for the critique. I didn't do anything to measure the heat output of Tracer Missile, but I know that Power Shot is a heck of a lot less heat than Tracer Missile.

I can end up with a net loss of heat after doing a Power Shot. Tracer Missile ends up causing heat to go up quite a bit. I can usually stack 5 or so on a boss and maybe a rail shot or power shot, but I'm maxing out my heat by that point.

Maybe my problem is not interspersing rapid shot in the rotation to get my heat down, but I find that Tracer Missile, unless it's against a boss, adds unwanted heat in small fights.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the critique. I didn't do anything to measure the heat output of Tracer Missile, but I know that Power Shot is a heck of a lot less heat than Tracer Missile.

I can end up with a net loss of heat after doing a Power Shot. Tracer Missile ends up causing heat to go up quite a bit. I can usually stack 5 or so on a boss and maybe a rail shot or power shot, but I'm maxing out my heat by that point.

Maybe my problem is not interspersing rapid shot in the rotation to get my heat down, but I find that Tracer Missile, unless it's against a boss, adds unwanted heat in small fights.

Am I doing something wrong?

Yes...you are.

1. Tracer and powershot cause identical heat (25 base - 9 for muzzle fluting = 16).

2. it sounds like you're maxing you heat. That's your problem. The more heat you have the slower it regens. Try to never got over 40 heat.

Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Tracer Missile ---> Win Warzone/slaughter a planet