What stats do i need for rage

Thinkgreenn

Hello everyone,

After reading different topic's and following Kibaken guide i did the following

Accuracy to 110% > Power > Surge > Crit

I was a full carnage build but i recently respect to rage (its fantastic)

With end pvp in mind would i still need to follow the Accuracy to 110% first?

Reason why i'm asking is because in different topic's ive been reading that rage build go for Surge and Crit.

Right now im lvl 48 and about to craft my lvl 49 enhancements.

My current stats are:

Accuracy: 98.79

Critical Chance: 14.89

Critical Multiplier: 55.93

Thank you

I'm 99% Accuracy as Rage and well my damage hasn't gone down at all - Rage is primarily Force damage, which you'll have around 109% chance to hit with Force from 99% melee accuracy.

Surge is good but it quickly gets affected by diminishing returns (especially if you get the surge/crit trinket)

I went for Power mainly, makes us hit harder on everything - crits/normal so can never be a poor stat.

I'm 99% Accuracy as Rage and well my damage hasn't gone down at all - Rage is primarily Force damage, which you'll have around 109% chance to hit with Force from 99% melee accuracy.

Surge is good but it quickly gets affected by diminishing returns (especially if you get the surge/crit trinket)

I went for Power mainly, makes us hit harder on everything - crits/normal so can never be a poor stat.

Don't favor crit or surge over power imo, power gives + to both hit and crit, while surge just gives bigger crit dmg and as draex stated dm returns.

As rage you already have a 100% crit with your biggest hitting ability, getting more juice out of it would be the trick. dont forget the extra 15% crit on vicious slash aswell.