I had to stop playing my Inquisitor (Ear destroying sound)

bearchubbs

I love the class so far but I'm having to make a difficult choice, either play without sound or have my ears scream in agony after every bit of combat.

The problem for my Assassin is after combat there's a lingering sound of crackling electricity. This happens even if I never use any sort of electric attack during the fight. The real issue though is when combat is over this sound lingers for 5-10 seconds and without the sounds of combat to cover it up it becomes extremely discomforting, to the point that I can no longer play the class. After only a half hour at level 13 I had to stop playing because my ears ached from the constant crackling sound after combat.

It's not that my speakers are loud to begin with, it's just the pitch the crackling is at.

I hope this gets fixed, but until then I'm staying the hell away from the Inquisitor to save my hearing.

Edited by bearchubbs

The problem for my Assassin is after combat there's a lingering sound of crackling electricity. This happens even if I never use any sort of electric attack during the fight.

I'm guessing this is from the Charge on your saber. I haven't noticed it or had any issues with the sound grating on me, so I wonder if you're just very sensitive to that particular range or something odd like that.

I'm level 13. It's either him or no companion.

again. refers to my post. my brother had the same isue. it fixed it for him

(there are some nice strengt comendation vibroblades wich you can change the mods and such from to will)

again. refers to my post. my brother had the same isue. it fixed it for him

(there are some nice strengt comendation vibroblades wich you can change the mods and such from to will)

So your solution is to equip a vibroblade, when almost all of my key abilities require a double bladed lightsaber? I won't be able to use any of my key abilities, basically just stuck using basic attack and trash. That's not going to work.

and thats where your wrong. got a lv 50 assasin myself. using a vibroblade. while visual its difrent statistic and damage output wise its no difrence at all

the mather of -requires double bladed lightsaber- is actualy a design flaw out of bioware's part. what they menth to say was -requires weapon- doesnt mather if its a vibrosword of training saber of lightsaber.

Edited by sagajin