I'm a December guy, but hey I can wait to play a good game...

BaronVonGiblin

This is a message to all the December people...I understand that we are going to have to wait before we can start our Star Wars adventures, but we just have to be patient and the game is still going to be there when we jump in. Just put the hatred aside and just get ready to play a good game with friends, new friends, and wookies! May the force be with you all!:)

This is a message to all the December people...I understand that we are going to have to wait before we can start our Star Wars adventures, but we just have to be patient and the game is still going to be there when we jump in. Just put the hatred aside and just get ready to play a good game with friends, new friends, and wookies! May the force be with you all!:)

Nice post agreed =) you too good sir.

A post that isn't complaining? OP has patience? what tricks are you up to......