Marauder Feedback

getdownsb

Completely agree and glad you realize this. Annihilation/Watchman spec is more powerful than people think. We are definitely the best 1v1 class in this game.

not only 1v1 ... mara is the only class ive experienced to be able to take on multiple enemies and dispatching them all.

And i played quite a few.

anyway if someones interested i can provide 50+ screenshots post patch 1.1 from my server with maras and sentinels topping dmg/kill /medals/objectives every warzone.

Mostly 2-3 Mara/sents at the top vs rest ranged.

The only enemy a mara might fear is another mara/sent or chain cc.

Pretty much the only thing that kills me is cc!!! Remove cc out of the game and Mara will be unstoppable!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're rage spec and average only 300-350k? You are definitely doing something wrong. That is easily done with annihilation. Annihilation is great in group play, lol are you serious? The talented predation alone makes it worth it in group play. On top of the heals your group gets I would argue it is also the best group play spec. You have your marauder facts very twisted. Obliterate is hardly a 2nd charge, 10m is nothing. Rage is definitely the weakest 1v1 spec, agreed.

Average yes do you know what that means? Over 100+ matches v's on the whole pre-mades I average 300-350k per WZ - I'm empire (heavy inbalance on my realm) so 70% of my matches are Huttball. When its Voidstar I can achieve 450-500k, on The Civil War 350-450k it simply depends. So yes on average 300k + is fine by me.

I don't play Annihilation because I hate ramp up time - whilst you could say Rage is similar, its not the same gameplay style at all - I also love Force Crush, possibly the best skill from any tree.

Nothing about L2P issues I'd hazard a guess your server can't be so highly skilled if you beat everyone in a 1 v 1.

I think you need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture - you make a healer as your Target as Rage, you apply the healing debuff + Force Crush if friends come to help him then you Smash and hit everyone for 4-5k the healer now has a choice to make.. Healing up friends or himself - forcing them into those quick decisions gives you an advantage - throw in interupts + choke + obliterate + 2nd smash he has some even harder choices to make..

Obliterate is a 2nd charge it enables me to move platforms on Huttball. So yes it is.

I've never once said 1 spec is better/worse than the next - you prefer Annihilate I prefer Rage, I know players who love Carnage - I can perform just as well as anyone in either spec but I like how Rage fits.

What we don't agree on is the class needs tweaks, go play a similar geared BH or Sorc and you'll see how much easier they are - its effortless at times to achieve the same results.

I do hope they introduce x-server WZ's as all the people posting on here boasting about it being the player not the class and coming up against some of the premades I see on my realm will soon re-consider.

not only 1v1 ... mara is the only class ive experienced to be able to take on multiple enemies and dispatching them all.

And i played quite a few.

anyway if someones interested i can provide 50+ screenshots post patch 1.1 from my server with maras and sentinels topping dmg/kill /medals/objectives every warzone.

Mostly 2-3 Mara/sents at the top vs rest ranged.

The only enemy a mara might fear is another mara/sent or chain cc.

Pretty much the only thing that kills me is cc!!! Remove cc out of the game and Mara will be unstoppable!!!

Then your realm is poor - Marauder hasn't got a chance of topping medals v's anyone decent.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.