Marauder Ravage improvement

billm

I would like to see Ravage be a cast where you can actually move around while casting. Right now in PVP I have crippling slash and then ravage but usually the last hit or two don't register as my target leaves range.

I think being similar to force choke and very similar situationally as far as rotations go it should follow some of the same rules as choke... Target is cc'd for the duration and gives 1 rage per hit for a total of 3 rage. uP the cool down to say 30 sec from 15 and revamp anything in the trees that effect it to something more useful

To be honest, Ravage is pretty sub-par in PvP unless you are specced into Carnage. But if you are specced into Carnage, you can turn it into a root for the duration. Actually, the Carnage tree in general offers a lot of control. Root for the duration of Ravage, Deadly Throw gives a 3 second root, plus the standard Force Choke. Needless to say, it's an incredible spec for Huttball. Think fire pits....

I think being similar to force choke and very similar situationally as far as rotations go it should follow some of the same rules as choke... Target is cc'd for the duration and gives 1 rage per hit for a total of 3 rage. uP the cool down to say 30 sec from 15 and revamp anything in the trees that effect it to something more useful

Ravage already is 30s cooldown.