How do the juyo stacks get build?

khsolo

You have to be in Juyo form (which you can learn at 14 as a sentinel/marauder). If you are, you build juyo stacks on melee hits.

Crit melee or only melee?

I ask because sometimes they get build sometimes dont and my combat rotation is mostly the same

Since i use OS and put my 3 stacks of dots pretty fast i would assume i should be putting also 3 stacks of juyo form at the same time but sometimes they dont show or maybe im not fast enough to see them

Crit melee or only melee?

I ask because sometimes they get build sometimes dont and my combat rotation is mostly the same

Since i use OS and put my 3 stacks of dots pretty fast i would assume i should be putting also 3 stacks of juyo form at the same time but sometimes they dont show or maybe im not fast enough to see them

Regular melee (and possibly non-melee attacks too, but I haven't paid that much attention) - they don't need to crit.

If you just spam your basic attack 5 times, at 1.5 seconds each, over the course of the next 7.5 seconds, you should have a 5-stack of Juyo.

Edited by Meranos

Regular melee (and possibly non-melee attacks too, but I haven't paid that much attention) - they don't need to crit.

If you just spam your basic attack 5 times, at 1.5 seconds each, over the course of the next 7.5 seconds, you should have a 5-stack of Juyo.

So basically every attack you make should stack up, ill check to see if im missing something or is lagging to hell next time im at Illum