Phantom - Marauder

angrybirdz

Can some one give me a better definition as to what this ability is really suppose to do ?.

" Phantom " reduces all damage taken by 50 or 100 % while force camouflage is active.

( 1 ) pt 50 % ( 2 ) pts 100%

It's funny cause really while it's active. I, still take damage.

Even if i'm at 100%.

If I, stand still and use it. I, still take damage from a player attacking.

If I, run around and attack some one , npc or otherwise. I, still take damage while it's active.

The other funny part is while im glitched for a short time and the only thing you might see around from what I, see is 2 lightsabers by themselves moving around.

Can some one give me a better definition as to what this ability is really suppose to do ?.

" Phantom " reduces all damage taken by 50 or 100 % while force camouflage is active.

( 1 ) pt 50 % ( 2 ) pts 100%

It's funny cause really while it's active. I, still take damage.

Even if i'm at 100%.

If I, stand still and use it. I, still take damage from a player attacking.

If I, run around and attack some one , npc or otherwise. I, still take damage while it's active.

The other funny part is while im glitched for a short time and the only thing you might see around from what I, see is 2 lightsabers by themselves moving around.

It does exactly what it says.

If you stand still and use it (or use it while on the move) you won't take any further damage if you have the talent.

If you attack someone it takes you outa camo..so that is why your taking damage.