Lv 50 Crafting Mule Bio or Slicing/TH?

Molochop

titles says it all. i got a 49 Inq Sorc that i am going to get to 50 tonight. as well as a 50 maruader, But i have already came too the conclusion that maruaders are only good for very few Hard mode FP. So the thing now. is to decide what to do with him. i am also legacy 14. Going to hit 15 tonight,

*EDIT* Also, I am probabbly going to scrap all my other alts on this server. Delete them, And wait for the new legacy races to unlock. just gearing the inq.

So the thing is. I currently have 2 plans for him. Either take up Slicing and TH and get lockboxes after lockboxes and get tons of money. Log on him, start the 30-1h missions. and get money, too fund my alts for the future. as i tend to spend money as fast as i get it.

OR

Take up Bioanalysis and Slicing. I have biochem on my 49 inq and will be maxxing it here shortly. Now do i take up Bio and Slicing for a little bit of money and plenty of G6 mats for my inq?

That is my query too the community.

Open to any advice you may have as well. ( No i dont want 2 crafting skills, The crafting on the maruader will be empty for a while. )\

Also i hope this in the right spot

Edited by Molochop