Lvl 40 PVP Gear

Tovenar

Healing Sorc,

Trying to decide between the Dark Promise and Invigorating Assault sets. Only difference between them is;

Dark Promise Set Gives - Alacrity

Invigorating Assault - Accuracy

Now I suppose Dark Promise is designed for the healers, but I've heard nothing all that great about Alacrity.

Anyone got an idea?

Thanks for the help!

Since they doubled the cost of the level 40 set, I'm advise folks not to get it especially if you do quest on the planets. I picked up the level 40 set and am close to finishing Belsalvis off. My gear from the quest mods is already higher than the level 40 set.

Get it for looks if you want, but other than that the stats can be obtained from the planet quests. Plus the commendations you spend (esp since the cost went up) could be saved for champ bags at level 50

I wouldn't bother with the lvl 40 set, its nothing special any drop or reward thats 41+ is highly likely to be better. Instead I turn the Coms into the lvl 50 PvP bags (I been buying a few for when I hit 50). Its 800 Warzone Coms per bag (3:1 conversion cost) or 200 warzone & 200 Merc.

As for what best of those 2 stats they both are meh, unless you having to wait for skill X to come off cooldown often or your missing a lot I bet you wont even notice the difference.

Edited by Kotli

(I been buying a few for when I hit 50).

How have you been buying the bag(s)? I thought you could only purchase one bag at a time?

Some guildy mentioned that you could have 1 bag in your inventory, and save up 1000 (cap) commendations of both kinds for when you hit level 50. So 6 bags total the moment you ding.

If you can purchase more than one bag at a time, well then that's a different story.

How have you been buying the bag(s)? I thought you could only purchase one bag at a time?

Some guildy mentioned that you could have 1 bag in your inventory, and save up 1000 (cap) commendations of both kinds for when you hit level 50. So 6 bags total the moment you ding.

If you can purchase more than one bag at a time, well then that's a different story.

1 bag in your inventory and 1k/1k, so 6 bags when you ding 50. You would be correct.