why cant play

panalfik

i preorder game 3 days ago and what this is? i make al steps and when i play game it says "their is no active subscription on your acount". biowar steal from me money?? who has problem? pls help

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Edited by panalfik

Right now they are allowing some people to start the game early. It's called early release, and it's to try to make sure that the launch is smooth.

The game does not officially open until December 20th, so it is just EA (Early Access) right now.

When EA was announced, it was with the Possibility that a person could get as many as 5 extra days before launch. BW then raised the EA to a possibility of 7 days. Only 2 days have gone by so far and we are just now getting to the original 5 days.

The way that BW has implemented the EA is by a "first come, first serve" method. Those people that used their pre launch codes earliest ( June, July, August, September, October, November, December) got tin first.

If you have entered your pre launch code, then you may be able to get a letter on the day that you are allowed to enter the game. You may have up to 5 days of EA, but it will most likely be fewer than the 5 days.

i preorder game 3 days ago and what this is? i make al steps and when i play game it says "their is no active subscription on your acount". biowar steal from me money?? who has problem? pls help

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I feel your pain my brother, Bioware kicked my door in, shot my Wife and ***** my Dog. I blame Blizzard, and that GW2 game.