Bioware I DARE YOU TO TRY A SENTINEL IN PVP

Gunfox

I can't believe how absolutely awful this class is in warzones!

It's NOT the class by itself!! I can beat anyone in a 1v1 situation, it's the absolute ****** gosh darn ENGINE AS SOON AS THERE ARE MORE THAN 5 PEOPLE!! FIX YOUR STUFF BIOWARE!!

WANT TO ATTACK? LOL NO YOU CANT YOU HAVE TO PRESS THE BUTTON TEN TIMES!!

HOW gosh darn OFTEN I SEE ME DYING WITH EVERY *********** DEFENSIVE CD I PRESSED!!! STILL OFF CD!! gosh darn I HATE YOU BW ENGINEERS!

WANT TO BUILD UP FOCUS? LOL NO SINCE OUR *********** FOCUS BUILDERS ARE THE MOST BUGGED OUT SPELLS EVER! WHY THE **** DID I PLAY THIS CLASS TO 50?? I DARE YOU TRY THIS ****** CLASS OUT BW!

HOW the **** am I supposed to play this class if I can't even HIT SOMEONE in a warzone?

YES I'M FREAKING MAD!!

AND NO ITS NOT MY PC!! I can play BF3 on a 64 player server with full settings without anny efforts.

gosh darn I'M MAD!

L2P. thnks k bye.

It's NOT the class by itself!! I can beat anyone in a 1v1 situation, it's the absolute ****** gosh darn ENGINE AS SOON AS THERE ARE MORE THAN 5 PEOPLE!! FIX YOUR STUFF BIOWARE!!

HOW gosh darn OFTEN I SEE ME DYING WITH EVERY *********** DEFENSIVE CD I PRESSED!!! STILL OFF CD!! gosh darn I HATE YOU BW ENGINEERS!

WANT TO BUILD UP FOCUS? LOL NO SINCE OUR *********** FOCUS BUILDERS ARE THE MOST BUGGED OUT SPELLS EVER! WHY THE **** DID I PLAY THIS CLASS TO 50?? I DARE YOU TRY THIS ****** CLASS OUT BW!

HOW the **** am I supposed to play this class if I can't even HIT SOMEONE in a warzone?

YES I'M FREAKING MAD!!

AND NO ITS NOT MY PC!! I can play BF3 on a 64 player server with full settings without anny efforts.

gosh darn I'M MAD!

This made me laugh.

YES I'M FREAKING MAD!!

gosh darn I'M MAD!

I agree with Shadow. L2P. QQ more noob.

Sentinels are wrecking balls, not sure what game you're playing.

They are! I absolutely agree! Problem is none of your skills work correctly when there is more than you and one enemy.

They don't not just not work correctly, they don't work at all most times.

On a side note, let's not forget Sentinels don't have a single way to get the Ilum quests done outside of jumping into the enemy zerg and dying.

Edit: Funny to read my post after the anger left. But the point still stands. And it only needs 1 WZ to bring me to rage-mode again :rolleyes:

Edited by Gunfox

They are! I absolutely agree! Problem is none of your skills work correctly when there is more than you and one enemy.

They don't not just not work correctly, they don't work at all most times.

Most is a massive stretch. Typically most means >50%, not ~10%. However, it's being fixed Tuesday.

On a side note, let's not forget Sentinels don't have a single way to get the Ilum quests done outside of jumping into the enemy zerg and dying.

As a Sentinel, I got 50k Valor the last two days rushing to Battlemaster. Here's a tip: Rebuke tags people. The railings on the scaffolding can be used as a physics break to prevent pulls/pushes from being able to take you away from the base (they obviously still work for the other 180 degrees though). Combine this, and all you need is for them to attack you, you don't need to actually attack them. And no, you don't need to die either. Force Camo/Guarded by the Force or simply having a healer should be plenty to get you out alive.

roll another class. observe other sents/marauders. see what happens.

i have a sent at 50, a BH and ive just rolled a trooper too.

fact is, sometimes youre gonna die. it depends how many of what class are on the game, and how well you can handle it. sometimes my sent can run in and nail loads of people, sometimes i dont get to touch anyone. depends. one thing is for sure, its hard to get medals with sent, you get your 75k dmg, quick draw & assassin kill easily, but the rest.. not so easy. however 1on1 i never lose.

on my BH i get a ton of medals for just sitting back and firing off rockets. but 1on1, i get pwned. its just part of the class balancing i think. i switch between both classes to keep it fresh, and so that i appreciate the class i am playing more for the things it has that the other class does not.

would like to try a consular/inquisitor as they seem to be able to do alot of stuff well.

and lastly, if youve rolled rep then its harder to get a look in dmg wise. from playing imperial i can tell you that random people being put together and working in a team is very common, whereas with republic you barely see the ops chan being used.

just from my experience like.

i think it comes down to faction imbalance not class imbalance, just my 2 cents.