Secondary Stats for Rage spec?

Tofumaro

Power > Surge> Crit? or should I focus more on crit?

You should be using a rotation that auto crits smash 100% of the time, which is the majority of your damage.

Surge (to 90%) > Accuracy (to 105-110%) > Power.

IMO.

Edited by getdownsb

Aim..? EDIT: Ok, you probably meant accuracy.

Actually, Power > Surge > Crit is what i'm currently stacking. When you combine those with a high strength it overall just helps everything.

There is definitely an area of preference and play style, however. Some may want accuracy mixed in there or as a primary.

Edited by SillyTurtle

• 3 weeks later...
You should be using a rotation that auto crits smash 100% of the time, which is the majority of your damage.

Surge (to 90%) > Accuracy (to 105-110%) > Power.

IMO.

Wonder how you achieve 105-110 % accuracy ? I have 102.5% with like ear, 2 implants and 3/5 set with 49 accuracy each already, sitting at 27% crit and 66% crit multiplier. My smash has a base damage of 1150- 1250 and I struggle to break 5K damage often.

I pop Frenzy->Bloodlust->Force Charge->Force Choke->aoe stun forgot the name->pop 565 power adrenal->pop 365 power relic-> Smash

And I barely break 5K2-5K3 on geared opponents, I'm sitting at 602 expertise, what's wrong with me ?

I tried swapping the 565 rakata power adrenal with the "15%" expertise thing from warzones (the one you use) as its CD is shared.

The expertise tooltip on my char sheet stays at 602. I notice I deal less damage in fact.

Another marauder told me (as he get 5K8 crits on his smash :eek: ) that he uses it. He told me that it's supposed to buff your % expertise damage/healing done increase by a flat +15% on the top (of my 12% already)... Thus ending in 27%.

I call BS. I do less damage with the 15% expertise than with a 565 power adrenal (which boost my base damage by +130)

Any tips ? Yes I focus in priority Sorcs especially when their bubble is down, but except fighting 11K HP people (who could also run naked) I can't see how to achieve 5K8 + smash crit on geared (read: 600 expertise) people.

Also, can't see how to enhance my accuracy anymore, and why that'd be worth it as it 's just good to wreck tanks. It doesn't do any armor penetration only lowers the chance of being parried/missed and so on :rolleyes:

Any help appreciated.

EDIT:

I'm in FULL champion gear, no more no less. Currently BattleMaster (no one cares) but didn't get enough tokens to buy the mainhand saber already sadly.

Edited by Eltohan