Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Bodytype 2.5 Needed

Thargrim

Players complained about this forever in the beta. We have bodytype 1, skinny..too skinny. Bodytype 2...slim athletic build, a little to sleek for my tastes. Bodytype 3...gigantor overmusled steroid guy with a tiny head perched on top. Bodytype 4...would never ever roll one so could care less.

What im saying is, if a tailor/barber shop or such was implemented, implement a bodytype 2.5...a solid medium between the current body types 2 and 3...and allow me to change my current characters to this bodytype too.

And and please put in the Mandalorian standard issue armor in game below for Bounty Hunters, I hate it when things are usable by NPCs and not players.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q194/InsaneDwarf/Screenshot_2012-01-04_23_09_40_809787.jpg

Edited by Thargrim

IMO they all need serious attention. I hav a hard time picking a type because im OK with certain aspects of it, and hate others. In that sense I agree with the OP. I would prefer sliders to adjust certain aspects of body type, but if thats not feasible in the near future, thatn a simply in-between would suffice.

But it's horribly needed. The trim athletic build they have is more like a thin long distance runner type, when I'd prefer the sleek, muscled (but not overso) Gymnastics build type. powerful legs, well developed arms, but not to the point that it looks unnatural.

body type 2 for men is to thin...makes that bubble butt that they glued onto every body style look horrendous. So yes to more muscle.

Also agree from the perspective of the female types. very much in need of fixing, but for different reasons. Except for the butt...it really looks like they all have silicone implants, or balloons in their pants! look at a dancer or gymnast or professional sports player...no bubble butts. smooth transition from the glutes to the Biceps brachii (we actually have intermediary muscles back in the Buthigh area that aid that transition). the bubbles look way too unnatural, especially on the thinner body types.

Big issue for me...watching a toon that simply looks unnatural, or at best, not the style Ithink of when I think of MY Jedi, is frustrating to deal with. slid.ers please. Aion has an awesome system, they could learn a bit from that. even if it was milder (not as juge extremes), any variable slider options would be great.

Edited by Elyx

• 2 weeks later...
IMO they all need serious attention. I hav a hard time picking a type because im OK with certain aspects of it, and hate others. In that sense I agree with the OP. I would prefer sliders to adjust certain aspects of body type, but if thats not feasible in the near future, thatn a simply in-between would suffice.

But it's horribly needed. The trim athletic build they have is more like a thin long distance runner type, when I'd prefer the sleek, muscled (but not overso) Gymnastics build type. powerful legs, well developed arms, but not to the point that it looks unnatural.

body type 2 for men is to thin...makes that bubble butt that they glued onto every body style look horrendous. So yes to more muscle.

Also agree from the perspective of the female types. very much in need of fixing, but for different reasons. Except for the butt...it really looks like they all have silicone implants, or balloons in their pants! look at a dancer or gymnast or professional sports player...no bubble butts. smooth transition from the glutes to the Biceps brachii (we actually have intermediary muscles back in the Buthigh area that aid that transition). the bubbles look way too unnatural, especially on the thinner body types.

Big issue for me...watching a toon that simply looks unnatural, or at best, not the style Ithink of when I think of MY Jedi, is frustrating to deal with. slid.ers please. Aion has an awesome system, they could learn a bit from that. even if it was milder (not as juge extremes), any variable slider options would be great.

I agree, sliders...more options alltogether. I just dont want to have to remake my character to be able to change his body type.

I guess you're seeing overworked people... When you workout, as a woman, the muscles on your butt grow, pushing out the skin and the fat in that region out, making them look like they're inflated and more healthy.

When you workout excessively, the fat burns and become the butts I believe you're used to seeing.

And I believe body type three would be more fine if, looking sideways, the torso had less width and the transition between the chest to the abdomen, looking to the body's front was less exaggerated. It looks like the men are on steroids.

Edited by RJMazz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.