12/13/16 hybrid ? would this work?

BELIIAL

That's a fairly bad build. Your giving up too much to do too little.

Darkwell isn't really that good at all and your build totally relies on it for regeneration bc you don't have blood of sith, calculating mind, or saber conduit so your gonna be resource starved all the time. Your best damage comes from a proc off a a crit with a fairly low chance. Over relying on a proc of a proc is a bad strategy which is the main reason I don't like most hybrid builds (some are quite good). Why on earth are you taking electric execution and swelling shadows points of force speed cd reducer.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200MIMozZhGbMzZf0cRr0z.1

use that build i **** with it.

the guy above me is probably an idiot. btw u had reduced cooldown on ur discharge in the alst build which is cool but u want the move speed. ur not using discharge as main form of damage. its mainly thrash/shock. crushing darkness is just extra awesomeness. btw full battlemaster here rank 72,.

the guy above me is probably an idiot. btw u had reduced cooldown on ur discharge in the alst build which is cool but u want the move speed. ur not using discharge as main form of damage. its mainly thrash/shock. crushing darkness is just extra awesomeness. btw full battlemaster here rank 72,.

Yes bc i don't like the build I am an idiot. Clearly no one can have a different opinion without being an idiot. The spec is bad imo bc it does nothing well at all. It's damage is worse on average than a focused hybrid spec or even any pure spec including darkness (of course there are moments when raze will continue to proc constantly but actual chance is more along the lines of 8%-10%). It's survival is worse than a higher focus darkness hybrid or pure spec. It's resource management is a joke. It lacks the added utility that most hybrid specs push for.

The only strength it has is cheap shock. That doesn't outweigh the disadvantages of the spec compare to other hybrid builds or even the pure builds imo. If it works well for you great but chances are you will perform a lot better using a different spec.

this, thats my build too. and it ***** face. 12 force thrash coming out of stealth. free crush every time i hit thrash. this build is boss. great survivability, great DPS, and i dont get rolled by ANY class. i do the rolling.

Edited by Padgemoe

Yes bc i don't like the build I am an idiot. Clearly no one can have a different opinion without being an idiot. The spec is bad imo bc it does nothing well at all. It's damage is worse on average than a focused hybrid spec or even any pure spec including darkness (of course there are moments when raze will continue to proc constantly but actual chance is more along the lines of 8%-10%). It's survival is worse than a higher focus darkness hybrid or pure spec. It's resource management is a joke. It lacks the added utility that most hybrid specs push for.

The only strength it has is cheap shock. That doesn't outweigh the disadvantages of the spec compare to other hybrid builds or even the pure builds imo. If it works well for you great but chances are you will perform a lot better using a different spec.

and yes you are an idiot. not because you disagree. because you are an idiot.

how come you dont have darkward though? it seems a pretty good thing to pick up for just 1 point

most attacks are internal or elemental. the 1 point is better in the 2 secs of resilience, break snares on force speed. 1 extra global means they blow more energy on on your 100% resist. energy classes will be poor energy regen, after their 1st 3-4 attacks witch do nothing against resilience. sages/sorcs will almost be dead after 5 seconds. and if they save the knock back with the root for when its done, you can force speed back to them.

darkward only helps against other assassin/shadows.

Edited by Padgemoe