my opinions about commando

dimitriss

hello guys my opinion about commando/gunnery spec is...i need about 6 sec to stay standing still.What is mean that? cast 3 timed grave round + full auto. thing about it.So my opinion is i need to walk and the same time cast grave round,because melee players can kill me easy.Why? because i must cast 6 sec standing still for my burst-dps = dead by melee class.So i need to walk and cast the same time but only if i cast grave round.my shields have 2 min cd seriously 2 min? for what reason, because i have 25%reduse damage so what?

i have 44 lvl commando and i stop playing because all melee class **** me :D. PLZ i mean PLZ let the commando walk and cast grave round only that i wont and some defense more PLZ

Your either trolling or doing something terribly wrong.

If your getting targeted by melee classes, change your positioning.

If your still getting targeted learn how to use Concussive Charge efficiently. This is your best defensive ability. Don't use it straight away when you have melee character on you.

While leveling to 50 I could easily kill any marauders while standing still and letting them chop at me.

Vs Shadows. Strockstrike + CC + Kiting. You won't beat a skilled assassin of equal gear.