SWToR Gen Pop

KipMalice

I would like to see more consistent Gen Pop in the game. Running instances on normal and hard mode certain packs are just extremely inconsistent in difficulty. A fair amount of the time boss fights are easier than your Gen Pop, and then the rest you can just faceroll the others.

The new instance has the worst Gen Pop I have seen in any game. I would never have designed them that way. Pull Tank-Stun Tank-Punt Tank-Pull Tank-Punt Tank into new trash pack. The pulls are just extremely inconsistent and relies on RNG a lot of the time. The instance an be very fun, but the dread of having to deal with those pulls has made a lot of people I know just not want to run it, even though they are geared and it is more or less easy. It's just not fun to be punted/stunned/pulled/screamed at every 3 seconds.

I would like to see more consistent Gen Pop in the game. Running instances on normal and hard mode certain packs are just extremely inconsistent in difficulty. A fair amount of the time boss fights are easier than your Gen Pop, and then the rest you can just faceroll the others.

The new instance has the worst Gen Pop I have seen in any game. I would never have designed them that way. Pull Tank-Stun Tank-Punt Tank-Pull Tank-Punt Tank into new trash pack. The pulls are just extremely inconsistent and relies on RNG a lot of the time. The instance an be very fun, but the dread of having to deal with those pulls has made a lot of people I know just not want to run it, even though they are geared and it is more or less easy. It's just not fun to be punted/stunned/pulled/screamed at every 3 seconds.

I personally love the trash in Kaon ^^ I find it refreshing that they're hard and not just bags of health. It's easily become my favourite flashpoint :D

My guildies love It as well and the random punting / "Boomers" blowing up in our face ends in some serious laughter on Teamspeak ^^

I personally love the trash in Kaon ^^ I find it refreshing that they're hard and not just bags of health. It's easily become my favourite flashpoint :D

My guildies love It as well and the random punting / "Boomers" blowing up in our face ends in some serious laughter on Teamspeak ^^

I second this!! We did this after a few drinks on opening night and laughed so hard I made my gf scream at me. Reminded me of Left 4 Dead. Was a blast, cant wait to try on HM!!