Offhand lightsaber PVP reward

RamonB

Hi guys. I'm lvl 34 and I'm eyeing the lvl 42 PVP lightsaber that the vender near the quest terminal has for sale. The problem is that it is only a main hand lightsaber, so I can buy one but what about for my offhand? I looked through the rest of his inventory and their are no offhand lightsabers. Am I missing something? Can I equip 2 of them. one main hand and one offhand? Can I buy 2 and take the mods out of one and put them into my current offhand? Suggestions welcome.

Hi guys. I'm lvl 34 and I'm eyeing the lvl 42 PVP lightsaber that the vender near the quest terminal has for sale. The problem is that it is only a main hand lightsaber, so I can buy one but what about for my offhand? I looked through the rest of his inventory and their are no offhand lightsabers. Am I missing something? Can I equip 2 of them. one main hand and one offhand? Can I buy 2 and take the mods out of one and put them into my current offhand? Suggestions welcome.

You'll pickup a decent saber from commendation/heroics

i came across the same problem

what i did is found an modable offhand and kept upgrading it

as far as i know you can take the mods out of the pvp saber and put it on to a modable offhand..but dont quote me on that

i came across the same problem

what i did is found an modable offhand and kept upgrading it

as far as i know you can take the mods out of the pvp saber and put it on to a modable offhand..but dont quote me on that

This is correct.