Good god people

Necrotiq

This game has been out just over a month and the amount of whinning little ******es i have seen is unreal, I remember when i could just log onto a game and play, now every day im faced with QQ about this and that..

ffs just get on with the goddamn game and wait or quit if it annoys you so bloody much

This game has been out just over a month and the amount of whinning little ******es i have seen is unreal, I remember when i could just log onto a game and play, now every day im faced with QQ about this and that..

ffs just get on with the gosh darn game and wait or quit if it annoys you so bloody much

WoW taught us well.

I played wow for roughly 5 years, the first 2 years were great.. then came all the whinners and Blizz made it to idiot proof, Just face it, If you all keep complaining and asking for nerfs, eventually this game will become to easy, Then you'll all complain about that to

ffs just get on with the gosh darn game and wait or quit if it annoys you so bloody much

There is a lot to complain about. Get over yourself.

It is 2012, not 2001, nor even 2008.

MMORPG standards are a lot higher, tech is a lot better, and market competition is higher.

It would be one thing, if TOR launch with all the features you find in most other MMORPGs + VO/Story, but that is not the case. TOR launch missing a lot of what people considered 'standard' features -- that 'cheaper to make' MMO's were able to release with.

In a sense, TOR = WAR/WOW 2009 + VO/Story, rather than WAR/WoW 2011 + VO/Story (which is what customers likely are expecting).

Had this been a the Iphone5, and it released with only the same features as the original Iphone, you would have seen the smart phone market flip out -- instead of saying 'good god people, why are you all QQing about it. Give them time to update the software'
:rolleyes:

Same thing would happen if Samsung released a brand new plasma, or toyota released a brand new car line, that only had 2007 features.

It really should not be surprising to anyone that people expected more from TOR, nor that people are dissatisfied with the lack of features released -- compared to games released in the past 3 years.
Edited by Loekii

I played wow for roughly 5 years, the first 2 years were great.. then came all the whinners and Blizz made it to idiot proof, Just face it, If you all keep complaining and asking for nerfs, eventually this game will become to easy, Then you'll all complain about that to

This ^

Hello Everyone,

While we do understand that people can certainly become frustrated with the community at times, threads such as this are typically non-constructive and do not help matters. As such, we'll be closing the thread at this time.

We ask that folks be more patient with each other and with the forum, and better assist with creating a good community through productive discussion. Thanks for your understanding.