Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Who's idea was this?

Halofax

Letting the empire farm champion gear 16 players at a time without the need for republic.

Whoever it was should be fire and excommunicated from the gaming world.

Its literally stupid.

Im so tired of EVERY empire guy on my server being decked in champ gear.

If the faction imbalance weren't so severe, it would have been a great idea.

When they set it up so that players can choose their warzones, maybe they could allow Republic to choose Republic-only Huttball matches for awhile? That might help. If it wouldn't hurt queue times too much or promote too much win trading. Decreasing the cost of Republic side pvp gear might help, too.

i must just be lucky on my server. there's no win trading that i can see. when solo que'ing i even seem to run into my guildies on the other team and we always try to win and play for real. no shenanigans, just trash talking in vent and trying to win :D feel bad for the bogus servers and am glad Bioware put my guild on a server where there's no bad apples ruining it for the rest

If the faction imbalance weren't so severe, it would have been a great idea.

When they set it up so that players can choose their warzones, maybe they could allow Republic to choose Republic-only Huttball matches for awhile? That might help. If it wouldn't hurt queue times too much or promote too much win trading. Decreasing the cost of Republic side pvp gear might help, too.

How the hell do you do republic vs republic when there are 6 republic 50s on?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.