Sometimes won't let me cast my buffs???

ats_beowulfe

Not sure if this is marauder-specific, but there are many times where I've tried to cast buffs that were not on cooldown, but they just won't fire off. It isn't any specific buff. The icon will flash, and it just won't activate. No error message is given, it just won't activate.

Anyone else see this happen?

I play assassin, and been having the same problem. Its not just buffs though, it seems to be any random ability. Like you said, just doesnt fire off.

Same here, i'm an assassin..

And yeah, like it seems if i hit to many keybinds to quickly for the game it freaks out and i cant hit ANYTHING for 5-10 seconds...

It's horrid when you are PvPing and its like "LOLOL YOU CANT HIT FORCE SPEED GG"...

Sigh... Glitched game is glitched.

to be honest, ive only ever noticed this on buffs, i can still attack....

If I were to take a guess, maybe there is some sort of "maximum number of buffs" you can have up, because it really only seems to happen to me when I'm trying to throw up several different buffs at the same time (usually to survive...which means when the issue hits, it causes me to die).

And if there *IS* a max number of buffs, they need to delete it....seriously, marauders have a hard enough time surviving, we need to be able to cast our shields and such. We're weak enough as it is!

Edited by ats_beowulfe

ummm force speed, force cloak, ravage, force choke, sometimes vicious slash while moving, stims, and deadly saber all dont work for me half of the time. fortunately my buffs on my sin work because i have them macro'd on my naga.

and then theres some whole other weird crap happening where force charge wont work on snipers who have recently left cover and gets me stuck like im running against a wall?

pretty frustrating all and all, discarding ravage until this is addressed. lol 5 times in a row failing is too much

ummm force speed, force cloak, ravage, force choke, sometimes vicious slash while moving, stims, and deadly saber all dont work for me half of the time. fortunately my buffs on my sin work because i have them macro'd on my naga.

and then theres some whole other weird crap happening where force charge wont work on snipers who have recently left cover and gets me stuck like im running against a wall?

pretty frustrating all and all, discarding ravage until this is addressed. lol 5 times in a row failing is too much

I'd argue that Marauder (and possibly Sentinel?) are the buggiest class(es). Half our skills don't seem to work properly. I've seen Choke channeling while my opponent still shoots, then only at the last second or so do they start being CCd. That's just dumb.