Mandalorian Killer quest and the lack of Customer Service

TucsonMatt

I am in the Mandalorian Killer quest and at one point died. I chose to get revived at the area start point. Instead of teleporting me back, it spawned me at a medical droid beyond my mission objective. Because it advanced me past my mission objective I can't get past the locked door going backward and the final objective moving forward did not spawn. Additionally, because the quest takes place on a starship, when I click on the quick travel there is no points active in which I can travel. I contact customer service and wait.....for 3 days before I get the message "Your report has been forwarded to the relevant department, who will investigate further. We regret we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking future patch noted for any up to date information. " Do anyone else think this is absolutely unacceptable that it takes 3 days to respond to a CS ticket and that they can't simply restart a quest or teleport a character to ANY other point. I wouldn't cared where as long as I could have continued to play my character. Now I'm stuck in a zone where all I can do is kill half a dozen ramdom spawns and wait for a future patch. Has anyone had any success getting a resolution or is everyone else out there reached the point where they are fed up?