How long you wanna wait until you patch the Inbalance between Rep and Imp

RoidsFedaykin

I cant understand how (and I´m sorry to say this) stupid the developers are to do such an inbalance between rep and imp classes and the worst thing is that it seems they don´t do anything to change it.

This shold be mirror classes but they aren´t and mostly imperial classes are much more powerfull than the republic ones.

I play a sage and do with full pvp gear ~400 normal to 800 crit damage with my channel on a inquisitor, he crit me for nearly 1,5k and not only me most tanks and other classes too. I channel an imp tank for ~200 if i´m lucky, and no this isn´t only my opinion. Me playing an Inquisitor too and I know what I´m talking about.

Feel free to post your opinions too and stuff from other classes I havent recognized.

Sry for my english but I´m german and I write here because no dev locks at our forums

I cant understand how (and I´m sorry to say this) stupid the developers are to do such an inbalance between rep and imp classes and the worst thing is that it seems they don´t do anything to change it.

This shold be mirror classes but they aren´t and mostly imperial classes are much more powerfull than the republic ones.

I play a sage and do with full pvp gear ~400 normal to 800 crit damage with my channel on a inquisitor, he crit me for nearly 1,5k and not only me most tanks and other classes too. I channel an imp tank for ~200 if i´m lucky, and no this isn´t only my opinion. Me playing an Inquisitor too and I know what I´m talking about.

Feel free to post your opinions too and stuff from other classes I havent recognized.

Sry for my english but I´m german and I write here because no dev locks at our forums

just make a mental note of sages DPS in matches and compare to the IMP mirror on a regular basis ... nothing else needs to be said

I am a battlemaster and well geared and can stay in a fight and its hard for me to get to 300k damage and IMP mirror class does it on a regular basis ... i have the same mirrored build and better equiptment and use same stims and such and i have a great hotkey rotation that never stops ..

there is something off in the coding of SWTOR faction wise and no one can tell me otherwise

Edited by Trushott

The funniest thing when i play imp and win most szenarios is that the people really think they win all the time because they have skill :).

Its really not funny to shoot 20sec on a tank who kill two other teammates and than turn around with 50% life an kill you in 2 sec. Dont 4get i do ~200 with my best nukes max 1000 damage on him.