Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Synthweave stat. Gain broken?

SkieWhite

I recently hit 400 on my synthweave (broke as a joke now) but higher armor that I want to craft ex. Lvl 47-50 armor the stat gain show negative results? I'm only

Level 45. Is it broken/glitch in the game? If this is happening to anyone else plz let me no or explain why.:confused:

This happened to me, it is actually for an odd reason showing "negative" instead of "positive" (so say the armour is 100+ armour rating better, it is showing as -100 armour rating worse).

When I actually crafted the item though, the stats on the actual item showed properly.

Same thing is happening to me. When i mouse over the synth item i want to make and the "currently equipped" item window pops up it shows the stat gains in red and the stat losses in green. Just like someone else said, once you actually make the item and mouse over it, then the stat gain/loss displays properly. Been meaning to report the bug but keep forgetting. I will send it today and hope you guys do the same. Thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.