Mass Survey

Malckiah

Bioware: In my opinion it would be a great idea if you did a mass survey where people who are interested and have a current subscription can participate in a huge survey to give feedback and to ensure that future content goes in the right direction for the playerbase.

Thank you!

Something in-game would be optimal, IMO. Having users fill it out before they can login. Definitely not on the forums because 3/4 of the players don't even bother to come here.

If that would be the case, then majority of people would propably ignore it. I vote for simply having it here on forums and there being a link to it in a one-time pop-up when youre logging in.

Something in-game would be optimal, IMO. Having users fill it out before they can login. Definitely not on the forums because 3/4 of the players don't even bother to come here.

I agree, but I'd add a "skip this question"-option so those who aren't bothered by what is asked can just do that. That would also of course show Bioware how much interest there actually is in the question at hand.

Bioware: In my opinion it would be a great idea if you did a mass survey where people who are interested and have a current subscription can participate in a huge survey to give feedback and to ensure that future content goes in the right direction for the playerbase.

Thank you!

Fully support this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.