What Movie was the Imperial Agent story inspired by? (spoilers)

Kyban

I was reading an article posted on Joystiq, which stated that each of the eight classes were inspired by a movie.

This made me wonder, what Movie(s) inspired the Imperial Agent?

I think i can say for sure (emphasis on think), that chapter 1 is inspired by Goldeneye. In Goldeneye one of James Bond's closest friends fakes his own death, but is later revealed to be the enemy, who then tries to use the Goldeneye satellite to destroy nations.

In the Imperial Agents story, Darth Jadus chooses the Agent to be a tool of destruction. Who then fakes his own death... who also uses satellites to destroy worlds/large populations.

I'm fairly certain that comes from Goldeneye, but before i read this Joystiq article i could almost swear i've seen the story in chapter 2 and 3 before. I just can't think of it...

What about you guys? do you see any similarities with chapters 2 and 3 with other films?

Source:

- Quote from Joystiq "Another interesting note: the stories for each of the eight classes were inspired by different films. The smuggler, whose story involves his ship being stolen, follows in the footsteps of the John Carpenter classic, Big Trouble in Little China. You know what old Jack Burton says about lightsabers, right?"

- Link: http://www.joystiq.com/2012/01/20/zeschuk-coordinating-on-swtor-like-teaching-elephants-to-do-ba/

Also, feel free to state which movies the other class stories reflect; if you think you know :)

I am so going to have to go over my James Bond filmography again. It is obvious the IA is a Star Wars version of Mr Bond.. the queswtion is which parts of which Bond films they used.

The parts where they romance the ladies. Aw yeah. :cool:

The parts where they romance the ladies. Aw yeah. :cool:

i was actually kind of upset when i first found out that other classes had the option to flirt with quest NPC's too. That should be the James Bond right! ;p