Those cancelling over the early access

Esresro

I'd prefer anyone who is so impatient as to cancel because they are not getting their sense of entitlement satisfied, to go now.. rather than later, when I have to deal with the idiots in a raid or group, when they try to justify why they deserve an item over everyone else, and rage on your group if they don't get it.

good riddance, I say. :D

Would have canceled over something else really stupid at some point down the line so its like they were never here to start with

I think some one missed the entire point personally. People who pre ordered get up to maybe 5 days access depending on what stage you put your order in right ? However. The game is not released until the 20th of December, this means people who pre ordered still will be waiting for THEIR copies of swtor to show up in the post the day after or the day after that - BEFORE they can even get back into the game, because there is NO GRACE PERIOD. Meanwhile, people who didn't pre order, can just go into a shop on the 20th, buy the game, login and play the same DAY.

Um, there is some thing wrong with that picture, can YOU figure out what that is :rolleyes:

Its funny how people are quitting over free gameplay.

Yeah really. I was in at day one but been to busy to play. I'm at work atm bored. Tbh I wouldnt care if I was in at the 13th or 20th, It all works out the same once people are looking to form endgame. Silly kids

I'd prefer anyone who is so impatient as to cancel because they are not getting their sense of entitlement satisfied, to go now.. rather than later, when I have to deal with the idiots in a raid or group, when they try to justify why they deserve an item over everyone else, and rage on your group if they don't get it.

good riddance, I say. :D

Exactly!

I think some one missed the entire point personally. People who pre ordered get up to maybe 5 days access depending on what stage you put your order in right ? However. The game is not released until the 20th of December, this means people who pre ordered still will be waiting for THEIR copies of swtor to show up in the post the day after or the day after that - BEFORE they can even get back into the game, because there is NO GRACE PERIOD. Meanwhile, people who didn't pre order, can just go into a shop on the 20th, buy the game, login and play the same DAY.

Um, there is some thing wrong with that picture, can YOU figure out what that is :rolleyes:

It's called launch week. Deal with it. No MMO is as smooth as a babys bottom.

And if there was no early access they still wouldn't be able to play until their copy that they didn't choose release date shipping for came in the mail. I think YOU can figure out how your statement doesn't make sense. They are giving up to 7 days of free play and they chose not to give a couple more, what's your point?

I cancelled with Gamestop for the following Valid reasons.

The server exploit on day 1 ruined any hope of a fair pvp server. Ruined even more than disparity of levels is the economy. Every server is tainted that released yesterday. Every one of them.

The whole fine print, Banker style is stuff I expect from Bank of America, not Bioware. Words like MAY and UP TO do not fly with people..ever in any business. People want to know one way or another. Getting fine printed sucks..

Day one of a server launch is a special time. Bioware decided 1+ million were not allowed this.

The insult to intelligence by decreeing over and over again launch was the 20th only to see them on the very launcher itself claim the 13th as launch day. Again another play on words like Up to and may is right in line with the 20th.

The 20th is scrub day. Most of the playerbase will already be playing so how is the 20th launch when the majority are on the servers? Early access is a complete sham if the majority of people are in game before you. Instead of words look at reality. Reality clearly shows launch was yesterday.

After all that WoW in Space is just not worth it to me. Is that enough for you?

Would have canceled over something else really stupid at some point down the line so its like they were never here to start with

People have a right to spend their money how they want. If they feel they are not getting the service they paid for then they have every right to cancel. Speaking with money is louder than moaning on the forums.

I cancelled with Gamestop for the following Valid reasons.

The server exploit on day 1 ruined any hope of a fair pvp server. Ruined even more than disparity of levels is the economy. Every server is tainted that released yesterday. Every one of them.

The whole fine print, Banker style is stuff I expect from Bank of America, not Bioware. Words like MAY and UP TO do not fly with people..ever in any business. People want to know one way or another. Getting fine printed sucks..

Day one of a server launch is a special time. Bioware decided 1+ million were not allowed this.

The insult to intelligence by decreeing over and over again launch was the 20th only to see them on the very launcher itself claim the 13th as launch day. Again another play on words like Up to and may is right in line with the 20th.

The 20th is scrub day. Most of the playerbase will already be playing so how is the 20th launch when the majority are on the servers? Early access is a complete sham if the majority of people are in game before you. Instead of words look at reality. Reality clearly shows launch was yesterday.

After all that WoW in Space is just not worth it to me. Is that enough for you?

kthnxbye! /wave :)

People have a right to spend their money how they want. If they feel they are not getting the service they paid for then they have every right to cancel. Speaking with money is louder than moaning on the forums.

That’s the point, if they are mad over the how they are being treated, or how they perceive they are being treated coming on the forums and railing off on others that DONT work for BW LA or SO is just them being selfish and looking to make others feel bad to.