The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PVP/PVE Powertech

XelosUchiha

I was surprised that my search results turned up no thread about this.

I am playing a Powertech (currently in his 20s) and I love doing PVP with this class.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about which trees to follow in order to get the most out of PVP. Also wondering how level 50 PVP Powertechs geared themselves as far as the ratio between Aim and Endurance.

Lastly is it possible to have a killer PVP Powertech and still be able to Tank in a PVE environment?

Thanks guys!

I was surprised that my search results turned up no thread about this.

I am playing a Powertech (currently in his 20s) and I love doing PVP with this class.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about which trees to follow in order to get the most out of PVP. Also wondering how level 50 PVP Powertechs geared themselves as far as the ratio between Aim and Endurance.

Lastly is it possible to have a killer PVP Powertech and still be able to Tank in a PVE environment?

Thanks guys!

From personal experience I am getting more out of Pyrotech for pvp. I leveled 1-49 as Adv Prototype and then went to Pyro.

If you want to tank and still do good in pvp, well you can just go shield tech, you don't -have- to get every -1% or so damage reduction talent to do well in pve too, it is just min/maxing for operations. I would just get the basic tank gear that drops and use that for pvp if you want to be shield tech, and at 50 just get the sets and you don't have to worry about aim/endurance.