Stealth PVP item cost increase is just wrong.

Vroid

So nothing mentioned in patch notes and they figure no one will catch this???

I could maybe see increasing the 40 level a bit but why increase the 20... for the low levels its a pain to get a win.

If you are going to increase the cost.. you better darn well increase the warzone com cap.

Come on Devs.. you may think this is the smart thing to do but is not.

We realize your whole goal is to keep people in game longer but this will do nothing but run folks off.

At least have the balls to list it in the patch notes.

INCREASE THE CAP IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON KEEPING THIS CHANGE

That's actually the reason a few people I know quit the game yesterday. Not because of Ilum, not because of all the other crap. But because Bioware did this, didn't put it in patch notes and didn't even deign to address this since then. Intentional? Bug? If intentional, why stealth nerf without patch notes? You screwed a lot of people you know.

Yes, it ticked me off. It's not the fact that they changed things. It's the fact that they didn't bother to put the change in the notes.

You know, I've also seen some allegations that they stealth nerfed commendation gains, as well. I can't confirm or deny because I have only played 4 or so WZs in the last 2 days. It's not that I am going to quit over it.....but it did take the wind out of my sails. I'm not really feeling much desire to play. I can't explain exactly why it is that this bothers me so much. It feels dishonest, I guess. I hate dishonesty, especially when I feel like I'm being lied to about something that I'm paying for.

Edited by belialle

I'd like to know that as well. I think the increase for lvl 40 gear is justified, but seriously for level 20 too? How does that even make sense. You start getting better gear by Nar Shaddaa anyway. Might not be such a problem for classes with guard and heals that just farm it all day long in the acid pits of huttball, but for the other classes it's just a retarded move.

If it was not in the log because it's a mistake, I hope it is fixed soon.

I hate the fact they did not post this in the patch notes. To me that was the wrong thing to do, and its things like this that make the community not trust the company.

Let's not even discuss the "bug" that caused the cancel subscription button to disappear on 1.1 patch day...

Hope BW are reading this, why increase coists and not tell anyone and still leave all the bugs in the game?

Try sorting the pvp bug where a win doesnt count for the daily and the numerous other bugs, then balance the game!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.