PvE Server Populations - Republic Vs. Empire

Draknarr

Greetings!

I find it hard to believe I'd be the first one bringing this question up but my searches came up empty, so if there is a thread like this please point me toward it and I'll close this thread.

Anyway, considering only PvE servers (I've seen plenty of PvP versions of this), what is the population ratio between republic and empire generally? Is one faction overpopulated compared to the other? Is it a large difference, or moot?

My buds and I are still debating over going Empire or Republic, and figured we'd join the underdogs, if one exists. If not, the debate rages on lol.

Thanks for the details, and yes, we know pops fluctuate a lot from server to server and over time.

No actual login yet, but I've had the chance to watch some live streams yesterday and today and the balance seems highly in favor of Emp. Maybe somebody who is in game, rather than boast and play the white knight, will also shed some light on this issue.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.