Crew Missions (GTN)

Lasarith

Crew Missions, the ones with the Bonus (give you 3-4 diffrent items)

I bought a Few Off the GTN, A few day's Ago, - Since then They havent Appreared Again in the Compaion List's, @ All,

Are they now one off's, ??? becouses my Jedi - who i havent Played in 2 weeks Had them Regualary Come up Every Few Missions (now they never come up) on my Sith,

Was thier a change i dident Notice ?

Edited by Lasarith

What crew skills are you talking about? With two item returns, it could be that you're talking about a critical roll on a normal mission. Slicing, for example, returns one item on a normal mission, but two items on a critical. A three item return is possible, but a lot more rare. For some crew skills, those mission unlocks you buy can return five or six items.

What crew skills are you talking about? With two item returns, it could be that you're talking about a critical roll on a normal mission. Slicing, for example, returns one item on a normal mission, but two items on a critical. A three item return is possible, but a lot more rare. For some crew skills, those mission unlocks you buy can return five or six items.

The Book one's

(i just found it odd that my jedi was getting the missions several times over ~ every 4-5 missions it would pop up as one to go on) -and my Sith wasent -

I thought it may have been skill level, - But then i though - i bet they have made them one offs now (becouse of the time since i bought them)

One thing to keep in mind is that when you buy a mission and run it... there is sometimes a graphical bug that "attaches" to a normal mission. This bug makes it seem like the last mission in your crew skills area is "unlocked." However, this mission wasn't unlocked. It's just a normal mission with a open lock icon next to it.

This confused me for a while as to whether missions were one time or multiple uses.

One thing to keep in mind is that when you buy a mission and run it... there is sometimes a graphical bug that "attaches" to a normal mission. This bug makes it seem like the last mission in your crew skills area is "unlocked." However, this mission wasn't unlocked. It's just a normal mission with a open lock icon next to it.

This confused me for a while as to whether missions were one time or multiple uses.

Quite Possable it, (srugs) Thanks for the replays :D