Best lvling spec?

ckoneful

I posted this in another thread but I'll say it here too;

I leveled 1-35 as carnage, and found it to be easy with vette as my companion. Occasionally I'd have to pop a defensive c/d in large groups or a boss character, but never had too many complaints. I wanted to try Anni, so I'm currently that, The healing is nice with beserk popped, but without it, I find that it's hit or miss, at times I could be swinging away for a while and others it seems I melt the mob infront of me.

Both specs clear out groups with ease, boss characters/golds/dual silvers are a joke as anni with beserk and the point blank charge. I do find that I'm more rage starved as anni though. I'm staying anni until 40 where I'll see how it works out, and then spec to carnage to compare. I like both specs, but I can definitely see the self heals as really helpful.

I started carnage until 35 or so, then switched Anni. If I had to do it over again, I'd definitely go Anni from the start.

Both are viable, and neither really shines till you get the 31-pt skill at lvl 40, but Anni gets more of its useful skills at lower level, so I think it is a better choice as a leveling spec. With the fury building skills, you can get berserk for heal-bleeds almost every fight, and that coupled with quinn healing pretty much means chain pulls with no downtime, and no trouble taking out a couple silvers or a gold alone.