Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Mouse Buttons

AeosSixtyThree

• 8 years later...
Hey guys I know some of you have to be using a mouse with extra buttons. For some reason mine wont work for keys in TOR if any of you guys have any type of solutions you should share :D I would appreciate it!

Depends upon what mouse and what you're trying to do.

But anyway, Windows and SWTOR will directly recognize 5 mouse buttons without needing any extra drivers. They are, the left and right buttons (mouse1 & mouse2), the center button under the scroll wheel (mouse3) and two thumb buttons on the side (mouse4 & mouse5). You should be able to bind those buttons by simply clicking on them in the keybind section of Preferences.

If these are the only buttons you have, and you've installed a mouse driver, try uninstalling the driver.

If you are talking about one of those multi-button MMO mice with a bunch of thumb buttons, you should need to assign the keybinds in special software that came with the mouse. You might also need to create a specific config for SWTOR.

Edited by JediQuaker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.