Are Marauders really THAT bad?

itate

I felt my mara was lacking, however I just hit 40 and it felt like the game changed. The level 40 PVP talents -really- assist in making me feel godly. I die alot less, inflict alot more damage, and am a ball carrying machine. (due to undying rage at 38)

Pre-40 though I felt kinda ehhh....

From what I've seen, no class in this game is "bad" if you actually know how to play your class hands down. Marauders are somewhat difficult to level for some people because of the rotations, and most people decide to level as carnage which is usually not the way to go. Always level as annihilation and you'll love marauders. It picks up around level 35-40

I felt my mara was lacking, however I just hit 40 and it felt like the game changed. The level 40 PVP talents -really- assist in making me feel godly. I die alot less, inflict alot more damage, and am a ball carrying machine. (due to undying rage at 38)

So does every other class in the game.

Getting Acid Blade as Operative? Godly.

Heatseekers as Merc? Godly.

Etc, etc.

If you also have a full set of 40 PvP gear already sitting in the bank waiting for you to hit 40, the change is quite insane too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.