As Republic I generally abstain from Hutt Ball

Atralis

I actually had a game where my side won 5-4 despite having an overwhelming advantage. That is, if we deathmatch in the middle my team would absolutely demolish the enemy. However the enemy's tactic was that whenever our team gets good position, they would put up very minimal resistance on defense since after the first goal it was obvious that our team knows how to knock out all the defenders they placed even if their whole team was commited to D. So instead, whenever we score, they have their entire team on the mid field to grab the ball and just pass it across while our attacking team is still getting back on defense. It's pretty amazing that they almost defeated a far superior team (in terms of firepower) by not defending their goal and just hope that their ball carrier can grab the ball faster than we do on a reset. We had two very close saves at our endzone or we actually could've lost the game.

And yes we had people stay near the ball, but their whole team was commited to CC the two guys we stay behind to retrieve the ball. The disparity between the two teams was so great that if we got the ball, the other team pretty much is never going to get it back, so they didn't try to kill our guys. Just stun them long enough for their guy to grab the ball and pass it since as soon as the team all gets back on D, they have no chance of scoring, so their ball movement was incredibly fast.

Edited by Astarica

I hate hutball.. well ok I don't hate huttball I play a jedi sage healer and that game can be brutal on healers and sometimes it will get frustrating but then I got a nice little skill at lvl 43 that made that game so much better even if I get killed rather fast.