The "GET QYZEN A MODDABLE TECHBLADE" thread

Phydra

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a moddable techblade from the commendations vender on Corusant.

Rolled up a new Shadow and knowing about the tech blade issue bought an un-modded, orange lvl 20 blade from the GTN. Well what do I discover when I was in Coruscant with 30+ commendations to spend? :eek:

Go figure. :rolleyes:

rofl

Edited by Veluthurk

Sigh.. Wish a Mod would put a comment like..

"Qyzen now has LOTS of modable techblades in game, from Armstechs, Comm vendors, vendor, GTN, etc. Locking this thread to prevent spread of further panic."

My question is, why did they swtich him to aim? That just makes no sense to me at all. Now for a solution, why not just change him to a close- ranged - tank? Give him a rifle, and change his attack skills to more vanguardish stuff.

Honestly at my lvl he is my only companion and i just wish he did more dmg, becuase it takes him forever to kill stuff, and i have to dedicate every ounce of force power to healing and protecting him during tough fights. Such as champions and what not..

My question is, why did they swtich him to aim? That just makes no sense to me at all. Now for a solution, why not just change him to a close- ranged - tank? Give him a rifle, and change his attack skills to more vanguardish stuff.

Because that would make him a ranged tank, unfortunately. Most ranged tanks just have ranged attacks for most of their stuff, but their critical tanking abilities are in melee range. The only difference between a melee and a range is that a melee will always chase down anyone who tries to run, but a ranged can shoot at them from a distance till their gap-closer recharges or they decide to use one of those tank abilities.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.